In light of the current situation and, if you need to change your transfer, please email the team with your instructions and updated information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Terms & Conditions:
2. The contract is between www.Go-Travel.Agency Ltd and the client. Any grievance arising from a third party should be addressed to Go Travel. Any complaints should be put in writing and sent to D McKinnon, Go Travel, at our office address.
3. Clients are responsible to ensure they are adequately covered by insurance for the activities they undertake. Go Travel Ltd accepts no responsibility for any accidents or injuries received from activities run by other organisations in the relevant resort. Each organisation will carry its own liability (this would include snow sports, rental of equipment, lessons, skidoo rides, restaurants and other activities).
4. The client is responsible to ensure they are adequately insured against breakages in the accommodation. Clients will be liable for breakages in the accommodation and should inform staff of Go Travel of any breakages that occur. Go Travel nor its representatives accept any liability with regard to policies bought through ski-insurance.co.uk.
5. Some apartments and chalets require caution deposits. These will be taken in the form of cheque or credit card block for the required amount and will be returned after the accommodation has been verified to be in good working order.
6. All details on the form are correct at the time of writing. Go Travel takes no responsibility for situations that arise beyond its control that may change the details. Go Travel and its representatives will make every effort to ensure the quality of the holiday is not affected.
7. Go Travel reserves the right to alter the price of certain items subject to currency fluctuations. Ski-passes; equipment hire; ski lesson; transfers. Go Travel will aim to reflect the price offered by their partners in the resort. For accommodation and catering we will not change the price unless the currency fluctuates by 10% or more.
8. Client Funds: Payment details for each contract will be specified for the client. Go Travel provides all clients with 100% financial cover for all package holidays sold, in compliance with Package Travel Regulations 1992. All client funds deposit with Go-Travel for package holidays are fully insured through our policy with The Travel Vault Ltd who are an ABTA Partner.
9. The payment details must be adhered to by the client. Go Travel reserve the right to cancel the reservation of any part or all of the holiday if the payment details are not adhered to.
10. Cancellation. If clients cancel the holiday they are liable for costs as follows.
• After receipt of the booking deposit a handling charge of 5% of the accommodation will be made
• Within 3 months 30% of the price of the accommodation is payable
• Within 42 days 60% of the price of the accommodation is payable
• Less than 31 days the client will bear the full price of the holiday. Go Travel will try where possible to refund costs not yet committed. However if clients are travelling with a multiple group no refund is due if the accommodation is still in use by other members of the group.
11. Neither party shall be liable to the other for any default due to any act of God, war, strike, lock out, industrial action, flood, drought, technical problem with transport, weather conditions, or other event beyond the reasonable control of either party. If either party is affected by force majeure, it shall immediately notify the other party in writing of the matters constituting force majeure and shall keep that party fully informed of their continuance and of any relevant change of circumstances whilst such force majeure continues. The party affected by force majeure shall take all reasonable steps available to minimise the effects of the force majeure on the performance of its obligations under this contract.
12. Our public liability insurance is held with Hiscox Insurance Company Ltd, Details upon request.
13. This agreement is constructed in accordance with and governed by English and relevant European law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of England.